Friday, November 19, 2010

Since when?

Okay. When I first logged in to blogger.com, I had no intention to blog whatsoever. Sbb, I thought I signed in using my online business punya user ID. At the dashboard view, it appeared to look a bit weird to me. Sbb I saw the account that I logged in is following another blogshop. So I thought to myself 'eh. Dzue pn selalu tgk blog tu? and used our account to follow the blog.' (and i even smiled to myself. haha). Lepas berfikir for few minutes. Then only it occurred to me. OH. I logged in my own personal account lah! hahaha. (Sorry, Dzue...) Sabar. Cerita belum habis. Then bila dah sedar terlog in account sendiri, I clicked on another link. This link shows you... A-HA! Not telling. I'm so gonna tell this to Pijan and Kimi and Azhar tomorrow. And a few other people. Just for the sake of telling. Haha. Goodnite!