Thursday, May 29, 2008

tagged!

5 things found in my handbag

five?? i can't come up with five things. ngeh. ok try.
i. wallet
ii. handphoneku yg cantik tapi dah calar balar! heish.
iii. kunci rumah
iv. vaseline
v. err.. body butter? kadang2 jer bwk ni.. hrm.

5 things found in my wallet
i. mykad
ii. resit-resit yg ptt dibuang.
iii. atm cards
iv. expired jusco card
v. duit syiling. ahah

5 favourite things in my room

i. my cube clock
ii. bantal-bantal
iii. carpet kecik tu
iv. dua almari besar tuh.
takde dh kot. i dun really like my katil. haha

5 things I've always wanted to do

i. travel freely!
ii. sign up for dancing class
iii. pegi cardiff and cekik pijan, pastu tinggalkan dia.
iv. jalan-jalan kt penang! haih.
v. menguruskan diri. ahah

5 things i'm currently into

- watching tv
- DDR dkt arcade
- online! facebook, blog, videos at youtube.
- chatting with random people
- memujuk hati yg sedih.

5 presents i wish for...

- a wardrobe full of pretty clothes
- kurus!! hahah. kurus bley kire present ke.
- pretty handbags!
- new bed. ahah
- flight tickets to anywhere plus pocket moneyy.

The person who tagged you is...
Ubuntu jabir.

5 impressions of her

-pembazir
-kuruss
-pandai bwk kete manual. hahah
-alien
-unpredictable.

Most memorable thing she has done to you...

- she drove me to places. hahaha

If she becomes your lover, you will...

- make sure she will not waste my money into investments such as handbags and shoes. :D

I'm tagging:

- bil! if ever she reads this. hehe

2 comments:

Bil said...

5 things I've always wanted to do
iii. pegi cardiff and cekik pijan, pastu tinggalkan dia.

i found that rather 'manja2' hahahaha! cepat la bgtau.. knp i taktau gossip ni??!!! sanggup tu nak gi cardiff 'ALWAYS WANTED TO DO' plak tu. ewah2..

Millie said...

eh eh. gossip apa yg u tak tau nih bil? hahah. ;p